Monday, February 20, 2006

Train tracks

Well, I've already failed to post everyday (missing Saturday and Sunday) but I was in Philadelphia on those two days, so that's my excuse. LG and I headed to Philly on Saturday morning via NJ Transit and Septa. We went to hang out with Gil and celebrate his birthday. A large crowd gathered to wish him well at Outback Steakhouse, by my count there were 17 of us there. It was a fun group, even if it was a little large. I think that Gil had a good time, which is really all that mattered. Happy Birthday G!

On Sunday, LG and I left Philly for a long ride home. The ride back always feels longer, with three total trains to ride on between PA and Brooklyn. When we got back Sunday evening we were pretty tired out, although LG was strong enough to go out to her yoga class. I, on the other hand, was a lazy ass and didn't do much.

Today was a little more constructive. We did laundry, vaccumed up a little bit, and cleaned the bathroom. It was nice to have another day off. And it will be even nicer to have a short work week. Tonight we are just hanging out and watching the Olympics, at least for a little while. We just watched Bode Miller ski in one of his events. He looked pretty crappy. I can't remember a more overinflated and overhyped athlete who has done so little. I've watch probably half of his events and he has either been disqualified or just plain faltered. What a disappointment. Plus the guy's an ass.

That's about it from this weekend. See you guys on Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home