Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Daily Post? Probably Not, But I'll Give It A Try

As the esteemed delagate from Thunderia has pointed out, I've been very lax with the blog pretty much since moving to NY. In an effort to make up for it, I've decided to try to write at least one entry per day. I will usually do this at work, during my lunch hour, so they will probably not be too exciting or entertaining. But at least there will be something. Who knows how long I can keep it up, but I'll give it a shot.

On a related note: I've noticed that many of my most recent postings discuss how little I post. Odd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sven Golly said...

Your related note is also a common symptom of the delegate from Chickadeestan, who every few weeks posts an apology for not writing more posts. We track these things. I read somewhere that William Saroyan once went six months writing a story a day! Looking forward to your Dailies.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home