Friday, January 06, 2006

blah blah blah

I haven't done shit with this blog for a few weeks now. Sorry. I just haven't had the energy for it. I'm no Burb.
I was hoping that my move to NYC would increase the number of posts, but it has done the exact opposite. Partly it's because I am busy at work (where I do most of my blogging) and partly it's because I'm busy at home. Maybe I need to create a schedule for myself to get me on the ball and writing more. Or maybe I'll just post infrequently and hope it's good enough for anyone who reads it. We'll see.

One of my coworkers saw Don King outside our building yesterday. He was leaving Madison Square Garden after a meeting or something. That's not quite a thrilling celeb-sighting story, but it's Don King so it might be good for a laugh. Just look at his hair:



Is this not the oddest assortment of personalities you've ever seen? Don King, Mike Tyson, and Michael Jackson. Is anyone safe? I think not. I wonder what those three would talk about if they were stuck in an elevator for an hour together? Now that's a reality TV show I'd watch.
Having watched "Coffee and Cigarettes" last night and laughing at some of the awkwardness between celebrities such as Iggy Pop and Tom Waits, and Alfred Molina and that guy (whose name I can't remember right now) I think it would be fun to watch more stuff like that. Why not shut a couple celebrities who don't know each other (or fawn all over each other) into a room for a few hours and record what transpires. I smell a hit!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Please!
Write what you want when you want. That's what I do.

And believe me, no one wants another me out there.

If you weren't you, we wouldn't care anyway.

sniff

8:33 AM  
Blogger Sven Golly said...

It's about time, fella. Here in Cowtown this time of year, we can't even watch the grass grow, so fresh reading material is a must. It's an encouraging sign that, contrary to the last few weeks, you have once again done shit with this blog.

I love "Coffee and Cigarettes," and Molina in particular was beautiful. Waiting for the sequel: "Cognac and Cigars."

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home