Monday, November 14, 2005

Books and Done

It is very hard to concentrate on working right now. The reason for that is a very loud concert that is taking place outside of my building right now. Standing up on the roof of the 7th Ave. entrance to Penn Station/Madison Square Garden is the band Brooks & Dunn. They've been rockin' and rollin' for about 15 minutes now and it is starting to become annoying. I am currently listening to music on my computer. The volume is all the way up. And I can still hear them.
Oh, did I mention that I'm up on the 21st floor?
Those are some strong speakers.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Brooks and Dunn Sux!

Throw something out the window at them.

2:28 PM  
Blogger lulu said...

NO, Brian! DON'T! Do you know that a PENNY thrown from the top of the Empire State can RAM A HOLE THROUGH THE TOP OF SOMEONE'S HEAD?!?!?!

Oh--it's Brooks and Dunn? Go ahead!

(Though they DID play Farm Aid, your know, and that's a pretty liberal gig. And it's for family farmers. And that's cool.)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home