Monday, February 27, 2006

So out of shape

Sometimes I hate winter. Lately I've been hating it because I am so out of shape and have no way to get back into shape. Now, I know I could go to a gym and work out, but I hate gyms. And I hate working out. What I want to do is get back to playing frisbee and tennis again. But neither one of those sports is an option. The frisbee league that I want to join doesn't start up until May or June and the tennis courts that I usually play on are closed until April. There are indoor courts in the city, but they cost approximately $2.73 million to play on. So my only choice is to sit around and wait until the ground thaws and the frisbees and tennis racquets come out of hibernation. Until then, I guess I'll just keep feeling like a sludgy mass.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Everybody feels that way this time of year.

At least you don't also look like Edmund Hillary . . .

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home