Thursday, May 18, 2006

A break from the Presidential Bash...

I am taking a short break from the battle of the presidents in order to tell you all that I will be attending the Apple event of the year tomorrow night. Click here to read about the grand opening of the brand new 24-hour 7-day a week Apple Store on 5th Avenue. A few friends and I are going tomorrow night to stand in line with the other throngs of Apple fans and hope to win free t-shirts and free MacBooks. I know that most of you won't care about this, but at least Burb and Jack Thunder will be excited. I'll let you guys know how it is.
In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at the all glass entrance to the store:

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That sounds like all sorts of envious fun.

Get me a shirt!!

(Or a MacBook . . . whatever.)

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home