Monday, August 04, 2008

Trippin'

On Thursday evening I will be taking my first "real" business trip for my work. (I say "real" because I don't count the day trip I took last year to upstate New York; too close to call it a business trip.)
This time, I am flying to Seattle for a meeting with a client who we are trying to get some more money from. The timing of the trip works out nicely since it gives me the chance to spent a nice weekend with my friend Jared. He and I try to visit one another at least twice a year. He was here in March and I am due to visit him in October, so this will be a nice bonus trip in between. And made even better by the fact that my work is picking up the tab. Gotta love it!
Now, don't get me wrong, the trip is not all about visiting Jared. That's just a nice perk. The main thing I want to do is go into my meeting and, two hours later, walk out with a half million dollars in our pocket. We've been chasing this for a while and now it's finally coming to fruition. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
And now I'm stepping out of the subway and heading home. Catch you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home