Thursday, July 20, 2006

Crazy Work Day

There are three people at my office (including myself) who have the same duties. The other two people have much more experience here than I do so they have more on their plates. Today, both of them were out sick. That meant that I got to do my job, plus their jobs. It was quite a crazy day. A few times during the day I heard someone say “No, So-and-so is out sick today. Spec is taking over for her today.” Luckily today was a “slow” day for all three of us. But that just adds up to a busy day for one person. Hopefully they will be better tomorrow, especially considering that tomorrow there’s about 10 times more work that needs to be done. Get well soon So-and-sos!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home