Friday, September 30, 2005

Music time

As you can see from the sidebar on the right, I am currently listening to a whole lot of music (though not all at once). Because of moving and changing addresses and not being able to have large packages sent to my apartment, I have (until now) been unable to purchase anything online. So, after much waiting, I have made a few quite large CD purchases. This, if you know me at all, should not surprise you. I have a terribly wonderful addiction to buying CDs and other music-related items. It's an okay addiction to have, I think. Certainly more productive and worthwhile than, say, crack cocaine. And cheaper too.
Usually when I make such a big purchase, it takes me a while to get through all of the CDs and know them well enough to recognize them. This is usually done by playing them over and over again until I can't think of listening to anything else. Up until then, the list of music over there ---> will remain as it is. Not that it matters to anyone but me, and maybe Burb or JT. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home