Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Taye Diggs is shorter than I thought he was


Yes, he's a sexy, sexy man. And yes, he did help Stella get her groove back. But I did not expect that Taye Diggs is as short as he is. Last night, FB and I went to see "A Soldier's Play" at the 2nd Stage Theater. The play was very well written (earning a Pulitzer Prize) and well acted (especially by Mr. Diggs). It was set during World War II and dealt with race relations among black and white soldiers. The play was made into a movie, so I recommend that you see it if you get the chance. But that is all besides the point.
The point of this all is this:
Taye Diggs: shorter than I thought
Jeff Goldblum (who I saw in another play a few weeks ago): very tall

But I'm sure Taye has a bigger...role.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hey! All the new sidebar stuff is looking good.

I hope you are not like me and worry that every time you add another sidebar element you clutter up the page. I worried about that yesterday when I added my new, glitzy photo thingy.

But, since black is slimming, it probably isn't noticable on your site.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting....I thought Diggs was among the weaker parts of the production. He was good, but not as great as the ensemble.

Nevertheless, I will swoon when I'm in the same room as he is.

~FB

3:32 PM  
Blogger Spec said...

Thanks for the comments, even you anonymous spammer.
Burb: I like the new look as well. I completely stole the idea from you, although I am going about it in a different way I am sure. Hoepfully people won't think it's too busy.

FB: I thought the whole cast did a great job, but Digg's part was a little more difficult and he handled it well. Just my 'pinion.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home